Related Information

Additional License Information
If your business deals in the distribution of alcohol, department store and shopping malls, pawnshops, hotels / motels, sexually-oriented businesses, salvage yards, check cashing, title loans, handling food, or skin contact with clients (e.g. massage therapy, nail/hair salons, etc.) you will need to contact our office directly to determine the requirements to obtain a business license.

If your business deals with automobile dealerships, salespeople, crushers, transporters, dismantlers, or body shops, please refer to the Motor Vehicle Enforcement Division to obtain a State of Utah license in addition to your West Valley City Business License.

If you need to contact these agencies, you may reach them at:
  • ABC: 1625 South 900 West
    Ph: 801-977-6800
  • Agricultural Department: 350 North Redwood Road
    Ph: 801-538-7124
  • BOH (Food): 788 East Wood Oak Lane (5380 South)
    Ph: 801-313-6620
  • BOH (Person): 788 East Wood Oak Lane (5380 South)
    Ph: 801-313-6641